There will be no school this Friday, March 16th for St. Mary’s students. We will take our Spring Break the following week – March 19th-23rd. We hope you all enjoy some family time over the break! We do encourage...Read More
Category: second-third grade
More About Mrs. Russell
- Favorite ice cream: Chocolate
- Favorite animal: Raccoon
- Favorite color: Green
- Describe the happiest day of your life: One of the happiest days of my life was sitting around a camp fire at Teal Lake, Colorado with my family.
- What do you love about teaching at St Mary’s? What I love most about teaching at St. Mary’s is working with a Christ centered staff, parents, and students.
- Name one crazy item off of your bucket list: Flying to Maine, buying a Cadillac convertible, and then drive leisurely down the Atlantic Coast to the state of Florida. Once we make it to the southern tip of Florida I will sell the Cadillac and fly home to Kansas.
- If you were a animal what would you be and why: I would be an elephant, because they have a great memory and take care of their family.
- Best movie ever: Second Hand Lion