The first graders have taken off with reading! As we all know reading is very important, but reading is crucial in first grade. These boys have done a great job working and reading their sight words and sentence strips...Read More
Category: first grade
More about Ms. Dauben
- Favorite ice cream: Cookies and Cream
- Favorite animal: Horse
- Favorite color: Dark Red
- Describe the happiest day of your life: There isn’t anything than better than holding your kids when they enter this world! My happiest days were when my two kids were born.
- What do you love about teaching at St Mary’s? What’s not to love? We are one big family. I love that we can teach morals and values and most importantly teach about Jesus Christ!
- Name one crazy item off of your bucket list: I want to see the beautiful Christmas tree at Rockefeller Center in New York City.
- If you were an animal what would you be and why: I would choose an eagle because it would be against the law to shoot me down, and I would love to fly around freely.
- Best movie ever: Lone Survivor & The Polar Express